Check out of the many Cape Cod 4th of July parades and fireworks going on and celebrate our great country's birthday!
- The Barnstable / West Barnstable parade starts at 9 am. This parade starts on Railroad Avenue, down Route 6A to Mill Way and ends at Village Hollow.
- At 10 am, Centerville's parade begins and will be followed by food, games and fun at the Centerville Recreation Building.
- At 11 am, the Cotuit parade begins at the Post Office, down School Street ending at the elementary school on Main Street.
- The Hyannis Inner Harbor Parade starts at 2 pm where you can watch boats on parade in the Hyannis Harbor.
- The Main Street Hyannis 4th of July parade begins at 4 pm and runs all along Main Street.
The fireworks over Hyannis Harbor start at 9 pm, with a rain date of August 31st.
The Chatham 4th of July parade starts at 9:30 am and ends at approximately 11:30am.
The Orleans 4th of July parade will begin at 10:00 am at the Orleans Elementary School running down Route 6A, Main Street, Route 28 then back to Eldredge Park Way.
The Orleans fireworks will take place on July 6th and start between 8:30 pm and 9:15 pm over Rock Harbor in Orleans.
The Provincetown 4th of July parade begins at 11 am on the East End, down Commercial Street to Franklin Street.
Fireworks begin around 9 pm over Provincetown Harbor.
The Wellfleet 4th of July parade starts at 9:30 am and goes up Holbrook Ave on to Main Street, to East Commercial Street then concludes at the Wellfleet Town Pier.
Cape Cod 4th of July Parades and Fireworks
In between your holiday cookouts and beach fun, check out all of the Cape Cod 4th of July parades and fireworks throughout the area celebrating our great country!